This 102-page notebooking pages workbook is filled with a plethora of things to work on in your geography studies. In this set your student will be able to have 2 full pages for each state in the United States.
These activities will encourage your student to research each state, draw, color, as well as document important facts.
- mark the capital city on the state map
- research, find, and draw the state flag
- research, find, and draw the state bird
- research and list the state’s industries
- reattach and list important state historical facts
- locate and color the state on the US map
- copywork of the state motto
- print version
- cursive version
• Additional book to help with research: Don’t Know Much About the 50 States