Oh how I wish I was finished with getting my newest planner pages ready…almost…
Anyway, I have realized this past year that I am a planner junkie. Big Time.
I managed to print out and/or buy 5 planners this past year.
One for blogging. One for homeschool. One for household stuff. One for prayers. And miscellaneous ones that had pages I liked…
Well, I may not have the exact one I like (yet…I’m working on it) but I do know that there are some extremely good ones out there that you might like. I seem to find that there are some pages in each one that I really like but it takes me forever to create my own pages…soooooooooo…
Here is my list for the 2015-2016 School Year. I hope you find one you like!
Homeschool / School Year Planners
HEDUA – The Well Planned Day
One of the most through planners for home and school.
- space to create a daily school schedule for up to four students
- a place to craft your own daily/weekly teacher schedule
- the ability to plan or record lessons on our spacious two-page weekly layout
- forms to track books read, field trips taken, attendance
- a report card for each student at the end of the year
A wonderful way to keep track of every aspect of homeschooling and home.
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine – Hey Mama Planner
By far this is the most encouraging planner for me! I LOVE the written words from fellow Homeschool Mama Gena Suarez.
- For those of you who have asked for a “Hey Mama” book, this is the closest you may get., and it’s all wrapped up in a 175+ page downloadable homeschooling planner, just for your home and school!
- And, this year we’ve added the option for you to purchase it as either a CD or as a downloadable, interactive planner!
- Nice big squares to record your children’s plans and progress, ability to track up to 5 children all at once, loads of charts, lists, calendar pages and Hey Mama writings to keep you going throughout the year – from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016 – a typical homeschool year.
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine – The Big Mama Planner
Simplify your life with the 2015-2016 Schoolhouse Digital Planner. Inside you’ll find all the forms you’ve ever wanted to organize home and school. Take a look:
- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Kim Kautzer, Dr. Mary Hood, and Cindy Wiggers, as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Must-have lists, including books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
- Design a custom planner with almost 800 pages of unique forms. Get your school year on track with the 2015-16 “Big Mama” Schoolhouse Digital Planner.
Also from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine comes:
- The Primary Planner
- The Intermediate Planner
- The High School Planner
- The Special Learners Planner
Okay, so now that you have seen some of the Homeschool / School Planners that I adorable, check out these FREE or Very Low Cost Ones I have listed on Pinterest.
Out of those on my pin board, here are some of my Favorites:
The Relaxed Homeschool Planner
Confessions of a Homeschooler Lesson Planner
7 Step Homeschool Planner
Homeschool Planner Pages from My Joy Filled Life
Since I have waaaaaaay more thoughts on this subject, I figured that I would need to do more posts about other planners I love for other things.
Such as Blogging and Running the House…
Stay tuned as I gather up other resources for some of the best planner pages, books, and more!
In His Grace.