25 Crock Pot Meals for Busy Mamas
Each and every day, I tell myself that if nothing else, I will make sure that the kiddos (and I) have a good, healthy dinner. Granted, that isn’t always the case and my heart aches because it always makes me feel like a failure as a mama.
But no more fellow busy mamas, I have a list of 25, yes, 25 Crock Pot (slow cooker) meals that are going to rock your world! The following list is for mamas that are on the run all day due to working outside the home, homeschool co-ops, outings, and much more. This list alone will cover 5 weeks (Monday-Friday) of dinners. 5 Weeks y’all! I couldn’t rack my brain enough to figure out even half of these recipes on my own. But thank goodness for some other people that were kind enough to share their recipes!
Each recipe is fairly easy to put together and will be sure to tickle your tastebuds.
25 Crock Pot Meals (& recipes too!)
1. Your Cup of Cake – Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
2. Yellow Bliss Road – Slow Cooker Kalua Pork
3. Typically Simple – Crock-Pot Pulled Chicken Nachos
4. Amanda’s Cookin – Pumpkin Soup For the Slow Cooker
5. Melissa’s Cuisine – Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup
6. Shaken Together Life – Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
7. The Pretty Bee – Crockpot White Bean Chicken Chili
8. A Bird and a Bean – White Chicken Chili in a Slow Cooker
9. Melissa’s Cuisine – Three Ingredient Crock Pot Beef Tacos
10. This Silly Girl’s Life – Slow Cooker Roasted Lemon Pepper Chicken
11. Your Cup of Cake – Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
12. Trish Sutton – Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe
13. Baking Outside the Box – Crockpot Ranch Chicken
14. Snappy Gourmet – Slow Cooker Mexican Style Chicken Chili
15. The Pretty Bee – Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Wild Rice Soup
16. A Bird and a Bean – The Best Slow Cooker Taco Soup Ever
17. That’s So Michelle – Crockpot Chili (With Two Secret Ingredients)
18. Serious Eats – Slow-Cooker Leftover Turkey Chile Verde
19. A Farm Girl Dabbles – 6 Hour Slow Cooker Chili
20. Serious Eats – Slow-Cooker Pork Paprikash
21. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Slow Cooker Pot Roast
22. Melissa’s Cuisine – Slow Cooker Mango BBQ Pulled Pork
23. Our Best Bites – Spiced Cider Crock Pot Applesauce
24. Five Heart Home – Slow Cooker Corn and Potato Chowder With Ham
25. Serious Eats – Slow-Cooker Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Mash
I am on a mission to feed my growing family well and these recipes seem to be right up my alley. Hopefully you are able to pick some that you can use, even better if ALL of them will be useful for you. I am looking forward to hearing how your family loved (or hated) the recipes. Bon Appetite!
Do you have a favorite crock pot meal that your family absolutely loves? Share it with me in the comments below or email it to email@example.com. I would love to try it out and share with others too!
Here are a few of my family’s favorites:
Bless you as you find ways to make life easier (for you) and healthier for your family.
In His Grace,