Game Day or Any Day Recipe for BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
I will be totally honest, The Big Game, i.e. the Super Bowl, I haven’t watched one in probably 14 years. Not a fan of the garbage commercials that come through and football? Eh, I can take it or leave it too. But, there is one thing that I miss about a big gathering of family and friends for a big game, the food. For real! I found this recipe the other day for BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos and I just knew that some one out there could totally make this for their Super Bowl party. So, what do you say, Game Day or Any Day, this recipe will be a huge hit!
This recipe has a lot more ingredients than I usually use, but also, it wouldn’t taste the same if we left anything out. And the final result, well, it HAS to taste great, otherwise, what’s the point?!
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 16 oz Jack Daniels BBQ Pulled Pork
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Can Black Beans
- Green Onions (Chopped)
- Tomato (Chopped)
- Jalapeno (Chopped)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortilla chips onto a cookie sheet.
- Spread bbq pulled pork over chips.
- Next, chop tomato, jalapeno, and green onions.
- Then, add beans, onions, tomatoes, and jalapenos over pork.
- Finish by adding both cheeses.
- Place pan in oven for about 10 minutes or until heated through and the cheeses are melted. Take out and serve hot.
- Add additional tomatoes, jalapenos, lettuce, and sour cream if desired.
Let’s Get to It, Shall We?
Step by step photos coming up, but please, don’t drool on the computer or your phone, JUST go make these!
Pre heat your oven to 350℉. The spread your tortilla chips onto a cookie sheet.
Then spread your BBQ pulled pork over the chips.
Next chop all of your veggie toppings; tomato, jalapeño, and green onions.
Then add beans, onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños over the pork.
Finish the toppings by adding both of your cheeses.
Now place your pan in the oven for about 10 minutes or until heated through and the cheeses are melted. Take the nachos out and serve hot!
Pure unadulterated yumminess.
Bring me another plate full, please!
Add your favorite additions, like more tomatoes, jalapeños, lettuce, and sour cream if desired.
As you can see, this is a PERFECT meal for anytime, no need to wait for Game Day to serve this to your crew. Enjoy it now and don’t expect to see any leftovers!
In His Grace,