Christmas isn’t JUST about the presents for me and the kids. Christmas is all about JESUS. And treats. The treats that we wait for each year. The treats that ONLY get made during the holidays. Like Christmas Scrabble Mix. I made one similar to it last year with popcorn, but this year we are totally planning on enjoying this amazing tasty treat.
Super easy and oh so very yummy! Easy and yummy are my absolute favorite types of recipes. Enjoy!
- 1- 12oz. Bag White Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Pretzels
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 1 Cup M&Ms
- Mix cereals, pretzels, peanuts, and M&M’s in a large bowl.
- Then take your white chocolate chips and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until chips are all melted.
- Pour chocolate over mixture and mix very well. Make sure everything is well coated.
- Next, spread the mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Spread out in a nice even layer.
- This step is optional. Take any leftover chocolate and drizzle over the mixture.
- Let dry then break apart!
- Ready to eat or store in an air tight container.
I hope you enjoy this fun Christmas treat and the your holiday is filled with sweet memories!
In His Grace,