Cinnamon Roll Pumpkins
I have the quickest most fun breakfast for the kiddos this week! So super easy that these require little effort from you my sweet mama friend. This easy recipe is of course one of my favorite types of recipes, the easy peasy kind!
As long as you keep these few ingredients on hand, you shouldn’t have to worry about breakfast. Granted, this isn’t the type of breakfast that should be served often but hey, once in a while shouldn’t hurt. At least in my house anyway.
Feast your eyes on the cutest most scrumptious little pumpkins around! The cinnamon rolls with a few simple cuts turn into the sweetest treats and “Hey Mama, you’re awesome!” kind of breakfast meal. Another A+ for me, I love having pleased people around my table.
- 2 Cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Can Vanilla Frosting
- Orange Food Coloring
- Green Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place each cinnamon roll on a baking sheet a few inches apart. Set a few of the rolls aside.
- Using the two rolls that were set aside, cut little rectangle pieces and press into the top of each cinnamon roll for the pumpkin stem.
- Bake the rolls according to package directions and remove from oven and slightly cool.
- Mix about ¾ of the frosting with orange color, and mix the other ¼ of the frosting with the green color.
- Frost the stems with the green frosting, and the rest of each roll with the orange frosting so they look like pumpkins.
- Fun fall breakfast for the kids!
Hopefully these turn out for you without issue and that they are super yummy too! I’m sure that your kiddos will enjoy them for the 3 minutes as they devour them.
In His Grace,