Carrot Patch Pudding Cups – Hippity Hoppity Treats
Carrot Patch Pudding Cups are the easiest and cutest desserts you can make for Spring. The kids will get a kick out of seeing them and of course will gobble them up quickly. These pudding cups will be great to use for a Spring party or even a birthday. With Easter right around the corner these would even work for a kids party at church.
As adorable as these carrot patch pudding cups are, too bad they aren’t real carrots. Sigh . . . I wish they would eat the real carrots I make as quickly but I guess this is a much more fun way to eat your veggies!
- 20-25 Small Breaded Pretzel Sticks
- 20 Brownie Bites (Store Bought or Homemade)
- 9 oz Box Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 ½ Cups Orange Chocolate Discs
- 1 Cup Green Chocolate Discs
- Green Jimmies
- 5- 9oz Clear Plastic Cups
- Melt orange chocolate discs according to package directions. Place the melted chocolate in a deep cup or mason jar. This will allow for easier dipping. Dip each pretzel about ¾ way into the chocolate and set on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Let dry.
- Melt the green chocolate discs according to package directions. Dip the plain end of the pretzel into the melted chocolate and set back on the parchment paper to dry. Sprinkle a few of them with the green jimmies.
- While those are drying, make the chocolate pudding according to package directions. Set aside for 5 minutes to firm up.
- Now take one cup and place about ¼ cup of pudding inside, then crumble on about two brownie bites. Add more pudding, then two more brownie bites. Stick 3-5 “Carrots” into the “dirt”.
- Serve and Enjoy for a cute Easter treat!
I’d love to see yours turn out! Email me or post them on instagram and tag me, @mamascoffeeshop and use #MamasCoffeeShopBakery – I cannot wait to see what your creations look like!
In His Grace,
Leave a Reply