(this post contains affiliate links, read more on my Disclosure Page)
Oh my these are the cutest (and easiest!) Gingerbread Man Pops! Adorable treats to make with the kids for the Christmas Season. You know this won’t be a difficult recipe as easy is my favorite.
- 10-12 Large Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Discs/Melts (I have also used THIS Salted Caramel one – YUMMY!)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Black edible marker or White Icing Writer
- Candy eyes
- Assortment of candies/sprinkles (candy balls, hearts, flowers)
- Foam block (to hold the pops while drying)
1. Insert lollipop sticks into bottom of Marshmallows.
2. Now take your butterscotch discs and put in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to do this until discs are all melted.
3. Dip each marshmallow into the melted butterscotch discs, tap on side to remove excess.
4. Insert pop into the foam block. Let cool for just a minute or two before adding your candies. This will allow the candies to stick without falling off.
5. Once all pops are dry, take either your black edible marker or your white icing writer and draw the smiles on!
6. They are ready to be served or stored in an airtight container!
And there you have it friend, the easiest treat you can make this year for the Christmas Season. AND, you didn’t even have to turn on the oven! I hope you enjoy these gingerbread man pops with your family and friends and may your Christmas be full of sweet memories and amazing blessings.
In His Grace,