The Wonder of Creation: 100 More Devotions About God & Science
Louie Giglio has done it again. He has written a devotions for kids that is God-filled and super cool.
Disclosure: Many thanks to HarperCollins Christian Publishing for providing this product/product information for review. Opinions are 100% my own. I did receive the product in exchange for this review and post.
Well-known for his powerful messages about science and the Bible, Louie Giglio has a passion for inspiring kids to notice, enjoy, and be in awe of God’s creation. In The Wonder of Creation, children will find new delight in God’s creativity with 100 devotions that explore:
- Animals–from honeyguide birds to flying snakes to white rhinos
- Space–from black holes to volcanic moons to gamma-ray bursts
- People–from optical illusions to brain freezes to our immune systems
- Earth–from rainbow rivers to blue lava to flowing glaciers
- And much, much more!
With engaging illustrations and striking photography, this fun and informative book is ideal for children ages 6–10. Each of the 100 devotions features a scientific fact or an easy activity for exploring faith, a short Bible verse, and a closing prayer. With a brightly embossed cover and a ribbon bookmark, The Wonder of Creation:
- Is ideal for science-loving kids, Bible-loving kids, and any child ready to go deeper in faith.
- Continues a well-loved devotional series that has sold more than half a million copies.
- Makes a great addition to a homeschool STEM curriculum or a bedtime reading routine.
- As kids dive into this awe-inspiring devotional, they’ll be amazed at the many wonders God has made!
- Download the free Parent Discussion Guide HERE
This beautiful eye-catching book is one that will become a wonderful teaching book for my children and many others. The images are bold and colorful and draw you in, which encourages digging in deeper. In each devotional there is a Bible verse, a one-two page story, and then a cool “explore the wonder” science fun fact. These tie in extremely well with the devotional and connect with an incredible string the wonders of God and the nature of science.
As a parent that homeschools this devotional has now found a place in our school books, along with Mr. Giglio’s other devotional, Indescribable: 100 Devotions for Kids About God and Science. The layout of this book makes it perfect for morning routines as well as bedtime story times.
If you haven’t already, pick up this book today for the next birthday or simply just because. It is a wonderful addition to your life as a help to lead your child to see the Wonder of Creation and to meet the Creator Himself.
Thank you for letting me share this amazing book with you. I hope you love it as much as I do.
In His Grace,
Leave a Reply