This is a New King James version Faithgirlz Bible that is specially designed to appeal to the tween/teen girl in your life. The beautiful green floral hardcover is bright and colorful that will appeal to the girly girl in your young lady.
The pink and purple font inside will make your young girl feel so unique and special when it comes time to use her new Bible. Each subsection in the books is highlighted in pink colored font and the words are all in purple colored font.
Sprinkled throughout the Bible are cool features that include:
- Book introductions—Read about the who, when, where, and what of each book
- Dream Girl—Use your imagination to put yourself in the story
- Bring It On!—Take quizzes to really get to know yourself
- Is There a Little (Eve, Ruth, Isaiah) in You?—See for yourself what you have in common
- Words to Live By—Check out these Bible verses that are great for memorizing
- What Happens Next?—Create a list of events to tell a Bible story in your own words
- Oh, I Get It!—Find answers to Bible questions you’ve wondered about
The complete New King James Version (NKJV) translation features written by bestselling author Nancy Rue.
My tween (11 years old) daughter absolutely LOVED this new Bible. She was so pleased to see the breakdowns of the sections as well as the fun features like “Oh, I Get It!”. It was her favorite section actually. The clear and concise wording made her feel like she truly did (finally) “get it”.
Without questions this is her new favorite Bible and it pleases my mama heart to see her digging into God’s word with renewed vigor. This New King James version helps her to better understand the written word but still relies heavily on some of my favorite King James version verses.
A fantastic Bible for any young girl, I highly recommend it!
Visit again soon to see what other books we have on our shelf to share with you.
In His Grace.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Leave a Reply