Dump Cake, Blueberry Lemon
Have y’all used your crockpot before to make dessert? I haven’t had enough guts to until I came across this recipe. Dump cake is a super easy dessert to make in your oven so I was pleased to see that I could do the same kind of treat in my crockpot too! No more heating up the house in the spring and summer by using the oven. BRILLIANT.
And what a sweet treat that even the kids can do to help with dinner or a special treat for mom on Mother’s Day. (Show your hubby or your kids!)
Like all of my other recipes, this one is so easy and yet so yummy. My absolute favorite type of recipe!
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Cans Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 Stick Butter, melted
- Spray a crockpot with cooking spray and pour in the pie filling.
- Combine the cake mix and butter and mix well until you have small crumbles.
- Pour the cake mixture over the pie filling.
- Cook on high for about 2 hrs.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Delicious summer dessert!
Super simple crockpot dessert and one that will be requested over and over again. Also, the ingredients in this dump cake can be switched out for a large variety of other tastes and flavors! See? Easy and multiuse, the best kind of recipe in my opinion.
In His Grace,