Refreshing Summer Salad
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and wouldn’t it be nice to have an easy and simple meal for mom (you)?
Summer is on the horizon and I know that you are going to love this salad. The ingredients are wholesome and absolutely delicious!
If not for you on mother’s day, than maybe there is a friend that needs a helping hand or a quick pickme up after a rough day. This salad is perfect and of course, oh so easy.
- 15 oz. Can of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Stone Ground Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and feta cheese into small pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add the chickpeas and mix everything all together.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or eat right away. This is a delicious, refreshing, and easy summer salad for lunch or dinner.
This is an incredibly yummy way to enjoy a light and salad for a special treat or an everyday meal.
In His Grace,