It is so much easier to get back into the homeschool groove when there is a project to do! Don’t you agree?
I’m sure the kids will agree with me, so here’s what you can do to help with the transistion of “back to homeschool”.
Make this adorable mason jar craft that will (hopefully!) encourage the kids to keep ALL of the pencils in the same place. The place where you can actually find them!
As usual, this craft is easy peasy and super cute. One that you can supervise mama, which is the best kind!
- Acrylic Paint (Pink, Light Tan, Black, Yellow, Grey)
- Mason Jar
- Foam Brush and Paintbrushes
- Black Permanent Marker
- Paint the bottom of the mason jar pink. Let dry and repeat step until you reached the coverage you’d like.
- Repeat step one for the grey, yellow, light tan, then the top will be black. Let dry.
- Once the jar is completely dry, take the black marker and make a zig-zag line between the yellow and light tan colors. Then draw a No. 2 on the yellow part of the pencil.
- Fill with pencils. Great for your new homeschool pencil jar. And maybe, just maybe, you won’t lose ALL of the pencils within the first week.
Sooo, what do you think mama? Pretty simple and super cute, huh?
Feel free to show me your finished project by tagging me on Instagram ( @MamasCoffeeShop ) or by sharing in the Facebook Group at ( https://facebook.com/groups/MamasCoffeeShopTribe ).
Enjoy your adorbale new mason jar pencil and pencil holder!
And happy Back to HomeSchool!
In His Grace,