Check these out! I knew that there was a better way to make “candy” and this is it. A perfectly easy treat for you or the kiddos this Valentine’s Day.
BUT also perfect for ANYTIME, just change out the colors and presto, a new treat!
- 1 Cup Wilton’s White Chocolate Melts
- Valentine’s Day Trolli Sweet & Sour Hearts
- 13-15 Sucker Sticks
- Wilton’s Sprinkles
- Melt Chocolate according to package directions.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, place sucker sticks about an inch apart.
- Spoon or pipe melted chocolate in a circle on the top of each stick.
- Place a candy heart in the middle of each circle. Add sprinkles to a few or all of them.
- Let dry and Enjoy!!
Adorable for Valentines Day, don’t you think?
I totally forsee me changing up the colors for different occassions though. Because, why not!
Enjoy my friend.
In His Grace,