Fall is almost here and this is one easy delicious treat or snack to make for you and the kids. Years ago I decided that apples were my favorite fruit to use in recipes because of how easy they were to adapt into various desserts and treats. Apple donuts. Seriously. This one is a hit at my house. I’m sure it will be at yours too!
- 3-4 Apples
- 1—8oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¾ cup Nutella
- Multi-Colored Jimmies
1. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
2. Slice apples about ½ inch thick.
3. Using a knife or apple corer, cut out the center of each apple slice so there is a hole about an inch big.
4. Spread on the cream cheese mixture on half the apples and the Nutella on the other half.
5. Sprinkle with colored jimmies.
Boom. Easy peasy recipe for apples that make for a super delicious treat that is (so what) healthy for you.
Do you have an apple recipe you love making?
In His Grace,