This fall slime craft is about as quick and easy as they come around here. Gather the needed items and you within minutes you will have slime. A fun time will be had by all with this craft for the fall season.
- 5 oz bottle of Clear Elmer’s Glue
- ½ Cup Water
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Saline Solution
- Red, Yellow, Orange Glitter
- Fall Sequins
1. In a mixing bowl, add the glue and water, mix well. Then mix in the glitter and sequins.
2. Next, add the baking soda and mix. Then add the Saline Solution and mix up quickly. It will start to form into a slime very fast.
3. Continue to mix until all the saline solution is incorporated. Take out and if it’s sticking to your hands then add a little bit more saline solution and mix with your hands. Don’t add to much saline though because as it sits for about a day it’ll get stiffer.
4. Have fun playing with your Fall Slime!
And there you have my friend. Fall Slime ready for use.
Enjoy the fall colors in this craft as well as the ones outside! Happy Fall my sweet friend.
In his Grace,