There is something about going back to school – even homeschool – that makes me what to MAKE all of the adorable desserts for the kids! This treat is no different. And honestly, it is by far one of the EASIEST recipes I think I have posted yet on this site.
Without further reading, here is everything you need for A+ Graham Cracker Treats:
1. Frost each graham cracker with vanilla frosting as smooth as you can.
2. In small separate microwave safe bowls, heat your candy melts on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Pour the melted chocolates into separate decorating bags and cut a small tip off the end.
4. Use your melted red chocolate to draw a vertical line close to the left side, leaving about a 1/2-3/4“.
5. Use your melted blue chocolate to draw many horizontal line from top to bottom, leaving a small space in between each line to look like s notebook page.
6. Draw 3 small dots with your blue chocolate onto the left of the red line for notebook punch holes.
7. Use your melted light cocoa to write on your notebook Grahams, like A+.
Easy peasy, right?!
I’d love to see your creations – email them or tag me on social media with @mamascoffeeshop – enjoy!
In His Grace,