Apple picking season is here . . . which means it is now my favorite season ever. Fall. Autumn. And that also means apples galore. This is one of the easiest apple recipes I have shared to date. Because easy is practically my middle name this recipe fits the bill.
Kid friendly and relatively quick to make.
- 2 Green Apples
- 1 pkg. Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 pkg. Rolo Candy
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2. On a baking sheet, lay out pretzels in a single layer and place a Rolo candy on each pretzel.
3. Put these in the oven for about 3-4 minutes, or until the candy is soft but not melted.
4. Chop the apple in small chunks. Squeeze a little lemon juice on them if you would like to help keep from turning brown.
5. Place one apple on the end of a toothpick and push into one of the Rolo pretzels. Repeat until all the Rolo pretzels have apples.
6. Ready to serve!
Perfect for every day or for your upcoming family gathering. Anytime is a great time to enjoy these punch-y yet sweet caramel apple bites.
In His Grace,