Devil’s Food Cakkies (pronounced – cake ee’s) ~ a little bit cake a little bit cookie…….soft and chewy like fudge brownies, oooooh yeah!
A new found love for this baker at heart!
Woowee, easy peasy and ooooohhh so yummy!
* 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil’s Food Cake Mix
* 2 large eggs
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease baking sheets.
2) Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl. Stir until thoroughly
blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. (Mixture will be stiff.) Shape
dough into (1 1/4-inch) balls. Place 2-inches apart on prepared baking
sheets. **** I made 2 to 2 1/2 inch balls and managed to get 20 cookies. ****
3) Bake at 350 °F for 10 to 11 minutes. (Cookies will look moist.) Do not
overbake. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Remove to cooling racks. Cool
completely. Store in airtight container.
Recipe name is mine but the original recipe came from here : http://m.duncanhines.com/recipes/cookies-bars/dh/devils-food-fudge-cookies
Thinking I might try some more of their recipes in the future!
Blessings today and everyday,
Linked up with Holy Spirit Led Homeschooling for Family Friday