If you have been hanging around these past few days I have been sharing about my newest love of all things planner related.
Are you looking for Homeschooling Planners or Blogging Planners? Then go check out the posts where I list the ones I like the best, but come back because this is the post that has the most STUFF…for real!
If there is one thing that God laughs at me for is this –
Organizational Frenzy-ness OCD smushed together with Perpetual Procrastination.
This is me in a nutshell.
Forget everything else you may think you know…right now, because it is most likely a lie.
For instance, my office desk has room for only my computer, the All-in-One printer/fax/copier/scanner. The entire surface of any other flat piece of furniture is completely covered in stuff.
So, this is my post about trying to find the right fit to help me become the organized mama that I yearn to be.
Home Organization Planners
I do have a few good ones in mind for this overhaul of my home life. Some look reeeeeally good in fact, check them out.
HEDUA – On The Go Planner
- Perfectly purse-sized
- Space to create a daily schedule and to-do list
- Meal Planning
- Monthly Budgeting
- One year Bible reading plan
The planner also offers helpful home management sections such as an address book, a greeting card registry for birthdays and anniversaries, weekly shopping lists, dinner planning, plenty of lined pages for note-taking…plus so much more!
Day Designer Planner
Check out these features!
Overall Dimensions: 9″ wide x 9.75″ tall
Page Dimensions: 7.4″ wide x 9.5″ tall
Weight: 2 lbs.
- 12 Months of Dated Pages: August 2015 through July 2016
- 90 GSM White Paper (same great upgraded paper weight from our May 2015 edition!)
- Daily Planning Pages
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Two Goal Planning Worksheets
- Today, To-Do, Dinner, Gratitude, Top 3 To-Do Prompts, Notes and more!
- Combined Weekend Pages with Overview of Upcoming Week
- Gold Foil Monthly Tabs
- Two-Page Monthly Views (with Monday start day for each week)
- Two-Page Yearly View (with Monday start day for each week)
- Daily Pages and Monthly Spreads Marked with U.S. holidays
- Tear-Out Pages in the Front and Back of Book to Protect Inside Pages
- Printed Grey Text on Inside Pages to Avoid Stark Contrast
- Durable Cover in our Signature Black Stripe (wipe clean with soft cloth)
- Protective Gold Corners
- Sophisticated Gold Wire-O Binding
- Inside Front Cover Pocket with Pink Cover Liner
Yep. It is totally drool worthy.
Day Designer Also has some FREE printables…I know, right?!
This is not your ordinary planner site. This is revolutionary…at least for me.
At May Designs you get to choose your cover, the type of notebook (or planner) that you want, and it all gets made to order.
** nods head ** I know right?!
Now you can ONLY CHOOSE ONE but check out all of the different types you can get!
- 2015-2016 ACADEMIC AGENDA: MONTHS + WEEKS (AUG TO JULY)
- 2015 AGENDA: MONTHS + WEEKS (JAN TO DEC)
- 2015 AGENDA: MONTHS + DOTS (JAN TO DEC)
- WEEKLY AGENDA: NON-DATED WEEKS (39 WEEKS ONLY)
- ADULT COLORING BOOK
- BUDGET JOURNAL
- ADDRESS BOOK
- MEAL PLANNER
- HEALTH + FITNESS JOURNAL (PREVIOUSLY CALORIE + EXERCISE JOURNAL)
- KIDS COLORING BOOK
- KIDS HANDWRITING BOOK
- WEDDING DIARY
- BUMP DIARY
- BABY DIARY
- AQUA LINES
- PINK LINES
- DOT GRID
Whew…sooooo many options! Check it out, I know you are going to love this site!
Now, onto the ones that I have collected on my Planners Pinterest Board.
Hold your bonnets ladies, most of these are FREE!
These are my top picks for printable planners (granted, once I get mine all done, that might change LOL).
Blooming Homestead Printable Planner
Features these printable pages:
- 2 color choices
- Family information pack
- important numbers
- kids school info
- important dates (anniversaries/birthdays)
- health info
- Menu Planning
- Cleaning schedules
- daily quick clean up
- weekly clean up
- monthly deep clean
- spring cleaning
- Week at a Glance
- Month by Month Calendar
- blank pages for notes
So many goodies!!
- 2015 Calendar at a Glance
- Weekly Calendar
- Weekly Blog Calendar
- Weekly Cleaning Calendar
- Weekly Business To Do List
- Monthly Organizing Goals
- Yearly Goal List
Oh. My. Goodness.
Take a gander at this list:
- cover page
- dates to remember
- daily calendar
- weekly calendar
- monthly calendar (2 styles)
- menu / shopping list
- to do list
- master to do list
- jot it down
- books to read
- wines to try
- movies / shows to watch
- blank list
- bill payment checklist
- monthly bill info
- bank account info
- password log
- emergency info
- doctor info
- medical expenses
- freezer checklist
- pantry checklist
- mileage log
I am worn out…do we reeeeeally do all of this?!
Okay y’all, that is the best of the best Home Organizational Planners that I can find (at the moment).
I know that there are lots to choose from, luckily the free ones we can pick and choose the pages we like best!
Until next time…
In His Grace