How much do you love crafts? “Not much.” or “Oh Yes, Let’s do ALL the crafts!” Perfect! Let me share with you the cutest and pretty easy winter craft that you can do even if you are no particularly a fan of crafts.
Most of these items are fairly quick to pick up for this craft so a quick trip to Michael’s or an even quicker trip to Amazon will help you get what you need.
Oh yes, and the kiddos will absolutely love this because it is so adorable and easy to put together.
- 3 Medium size Pine Cones
- 6-9 Cotton Balls
- 6 Small Poms (assorted colors)
- 9 Mini Black Poms
- 6 Googly Eyes
- Brown & Orange Pipe Cleaners
- White Felt
- Hot Glue Gun
- To make the snowmen’s head, cut three 1-inch circles out of the white felt.
- Take the brown pipe cleaner and cut six 2-inch pieces and six ½-inch pieces. Fold the ½-inch pieces around the ends of the 2-inch pieces to create arms. Then cut three ½-inch pieces for the carrot nose.
- On the head, glue 2 eyes, nose, and 3 mini black poms for the mouth. Set aside.
- Take the cotton balls and pull them apart, tuck and push the pieces into the pinecones.
- Glue one head to the top front of the pinecone. Then glue on 2 colored poms and 2 arms.
- Set in a group on a table, fireplace mantel, or window sill. You can also add string and hang on the Christmas tree!
- Have Fun!
See?! Aren’t these adorable? So stinking easy and with limited helpful from you (with the glue gun) the kiddos will have a blast making them.
The winter holidays are almost here (feels like here already at my house!) and these fun and easy crafts will help with eh possible cabin fever that might begin to set in with everyone. Enjoy your craft day and display your pinecone snowman with love!
In His Grace,
Christmas Blessings Giveaway
And because I LOOOOOOOOVE you, here is another amazing giveaway for you!
It’s hard to believe that Christmas is upon us once again. 2018 has flown right by and the holiday season is in full swing. With Christmas being the season of giving, I’ve gotten together with some pretty awesome bloggers to give TWO families some CASH in the 5th annual Christmas Blessings Giveaway – $500 cash (delivered via Paypal).
We hope that the prize will be a blessing to the winning families and help them to fulfill their kids’ Christmas wishes, pay off some bills, or to save for a rainy day. Whatever the money ends up being used for, our prayer is that it helps to lessen any financial burden and/or fills a specific need.
There are lots of entry options in the Rafflecopter form below – the more you enter, the better your chance of winning! I know it can seem tedious and time consuming to go through all the entries, but isn’t a chance at $500 worth it? I think it is totally worth it! Plus, all of these generous bloggers donated their own money toward the cash prizes and this giveaway wouldn’t be possible without them. So I hope you’ll take the time to check out each one. Who knows, maybe you will find your new favorite blog.
The giveaway will run from Monday, November 12th through Wednesday, November 21st (ends at 11:59pm EST). Winner will be notified by email shortly after the giveaway ends and will have 48 hours to respond to claim the prize or another winner will be drawn. You must have a Paypal account to win. Please be sure to read the Rafflecopter terms and conditions upon entering.