This post may contain affiliate links, read more about that on my disclosure policy page.
So many delicious cookies to eat in this world, huh?! Good cookies are one of my absolute downfalls of desserts. No joke, I have a very hard time passing up a yummy cookie. And THESE cookies, well, they are beyond amazing!
- 7 Tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup Powdered sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¾ Cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Lemon zest
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter until creamy. Add powdered sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice to mixture. Blend well.
- In a small bowl combine flour, cornstarch and salt. Whisk well.
- Add ½ of the flour Mixture to butter mixture. Blend. Add other half and blend until well combined.
- Place cookie dough in a bowl, cover and place in fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Form 1 inch balls from the dough and place on baking sheet. Using a small piece of wax paper, lay it on top of the ball of dough and gently press on top with a flat bottomed glass to form cookies in the shape of a disk.
- Bake for about 13 minutes until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool.
Mix glaze ingredients together in a small bowl until well combined. Drizzle glaze over cooled cookies. Let glaze set before storing in air tight container.
Don’t forget to share, it’s only the polite thing to do.
In His Grace,
Leave a Reply