Chocolate Syrup Bundt Cake
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 ¾ all purpose flour
- 1 ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter milk
- 1 cup Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3-6 tbsp milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix the butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs; beat well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, 1 tsp baking soda and salt. Add this mixture, alternating with the buttermilk to the butter mixture, beating until well combined.
- Measure out 2 cups of batter in a small bowl, stir in the syrup, remaining ¼ tsp baking soda and set aside.
- Pour the plain batter into the bundt pan first, and then pour the chocolate batter on top. Do not mix together.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan to cool on a rack.
- Mix together the glaze ingredients; slowly add the milk 1 tbsp at a time until desired consistency has been reached. Frost the cake as desired.
Hopefully you enjoy this AH-mazing chocolate syrup bundt cake. Visit again soon to see what other recipes I have to share with you.
In His Grace,