These adorable little pom pom love bugs will be an easy craft for your kiddo for Valentine’s Day. (Or, switch up the colors and these can be for ANYTIME)
There are a few more steps than normal involved but nothing that a few extra minutes won’t cure. Just more time to enjoy these little love bugs and the quality time with the kiddo.
- 1 inch (or larger) pom poms in red, pink, and white
- Self-adhesive foam heart stickers
- Chenille stems (pipe cleaners) in red, pink, and white
- Wiggly eyes
- Quick drying tacky glue or hot glue (only with parental supervision)
- Cut chenille stems (pipe cleaners) into various lengths to become the antenna, ears, wings, and/or feet for the love bugs.
- Heart stickers can also be used as antenna, ears, wings, and/or feet.
- Encourage children to create love bugs by mixing various colors of pom poms, chenille stem pieces, stickers, and wiggly eyes.
- Children can attach the pieces with quick drying tacky glue or have an adult assist using a hot glue gun.
- Allow love bugs to dry completely before playing.
Oh my word, these are so cute!
Seriously!? How cute are these little love bugs?
Enjoy making these pom pom love bugs with your little love bug this Valentine’s Day. Well, or anytime because they are just so stinking adorable!
In His Grace,